If you are looking for equipment that meets the Arise Technical Requirements than I recommend you visit our sister company www.wahequipmentsolutions.com for all your equipment need from computers to headsets and more. We designed a one-stop shop for all your work from-home needs and have made it affordable with easy-financing options available as well. Rest-easy knowing the equipment from WAHES is tested and certified to meet the needs of our clients, and you can get up and running today!
- Yes: A Windows desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended.
- Maybe: Laptops and Apple Mac computers may not be compatible with some client programs. Please refer to Opportunity Announcement the in the Arise Portal for additional requirements.
- No: All-In-One’s, Dual boot machines, netbooks, Pentium/Celeron PC’s and tablets cannot be used.
- Suggested Monitors: (You can purchase more than one if your client requires dual monitors)
- Suggested Computer Systems (You will need when you begin to Service)