- A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended.
- Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use.
- All-in-One computers are not currently compatible with any client programs.
- Depending on what client program a call center chooses to service, the use of the Arise Secure Desktop (ASD) may be required.
- Macs must have an Ethernet port
- MacBook Air and Mac USB-C ports will not be supported
- Boot Camp and a licensed version of Windows (please see page 2 for acceptable Windows operating systems) MUST be installed. Please note that Arise Technical Support WILL NOT be able to provide assistance with the installation of Boot Camp and/or Windows or any questions related to it.
- Yes: A Windows desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended.
- Maybe: Laptops and Apple Mac computers may not be compatible with some client programs. Please refer to Opportunity Announcement the in the Arise Portal for additional requirements.
- No: All-In-One’s, Dual boot machines, netbooks, Pentium/Celeron PC’s and tablets cannot be used.
- Suggested Monitors: (You can purchase more than one if your client requires dual monitors)
- Suggested Computer Systems (You will need when you begin to Service)
Other security software may be incompatible and should be avoided. Technical support may be refused if your company’s software configuration is not compatible with the Arise Platform or is determined to cause incompatibilities with servicing software required by the client.
Avoid the following: Your company is responsible for maintaining the security and reliability of its equipment. The following items are considered security risks to the Arise Platform and, upon detection, may subject your company to the suspension or termination of its MSA or SOW:
- Malware infected software
- Virtualized Operating Systems (ie: VMWare, Parallels, etc.)
- Non-Arise provided VPN software or Proxy settings
- TOR or other privacy software
Yes: Hard-wired broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
- The use of wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited— even if the connection is encrypted.
- Connectivity to the Arise Platform through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN Service is strictly prohibited.
- Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted. USB connected modems are not supported.
- Digital service like XFinity Voice ($9.99 Monthly)
- POTS (plain old telephone service)
- Cable telephony
- Business class VoIP
- The service should be connected directly from the wall/modem to your dial-pad telephone headset
- Cell phones, soft-phones and select VoIP (voice over IP) using USB or wireless services are not permitted at any time, including but not limited to: Google Voice, Magic Jack, Ooma, Skype.
- The servicing telephone line should not interface at any point with the computer.
- The servicing telephone line should not have voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (other than long distance, if necessary).