Connect with our clients roadside assistance network, protecting more than 75 million drivers each year! Enjoy the reward of offering rescue services with everything from towing to tire changes and more.
- Pay for this client is $9 / hour
- Client has minimum of 20 hours per week with 10 hours required on Saturday and/or Sunday
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE
WHAT TO EXPECT
24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
– a vehicle that won’t start
– flat tire(s)
– keys locked inside a car
– vehicle out of gas
– vehicle in an accident
- Resorts Reservations are calls from Client’s Guests or Cast Members that wish to make reservations for Lodging, Dining Plans, Tickets, Air,Packages, or asking general questions in those areas.
- Call Centers will service the Program by providing high level customer service to existing and new Guests while matching their wishes and desires with relevant Client products and services.
- Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
- Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
- Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client designated internal support departments or client account representatives
- Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
- Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
- Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
- Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
- Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy’s program
- Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processed
CERTIFICATION COURSE DETAILS